About this position
- No prior qualifications required. Training provided.
- Time Commitment | One day per fortnight (minimum) – usually Wednesday evening
- Assist the Workshop team in the maintenance, repair and restoration of our heritage locomotive fleet.
Duties will depend on the area of activity and any specific relevant skills, but may include:
- Preparation and painting work
- Support our dedicated team of mechanical fitters
- Support for our project teams
- Housekeeping and tool maintenance
View the full Workshop Team Member role description (PDF).
Ready to Join Our Story? Apply today!
Apply today or simply find out more about what to expect.
Contact Our People & Culture Team
If you are looking for more information or have any questions about volunteering with Puffing Billy Railway, please contact our People & Culture Team.
Phone: (03) 9757 0715
Mail: People & Culture Team, PO Box 451, Belgrave, 3160