All new vacant paid positions are posted on our website. Regularly check this page for new opportunities at Puffing Billy Railway.
We regularly have employment opportunities for talented, skilled service staff in the following areas:
We are regularly on the lookout for talented retail and food and beverage employees. If you have the appropriate skills and experience as outlined in the position descriptions for one of these roles below please write a cover letter explaining which role you wish to apply, why you would be the best person for the role, attach your resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be in touch if new vacancies become available and your skills and experience meet the key selection criteria.
Food & Beverage Function Supervisor – Casual
- Must be available Friday’s and Saturday evenings most weekends
- Supervision experience essential
Food and Beverage Attendant
- A unique role serving visitors on our catered lunch train service and at our evening function experience
- Applicants must have a background in food and beverage service and hold a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) accreditation
- Availability for day and weekend evening work required
Retail Sales and Service Attendant
- Weekend and school holiday availability looked upon favourably
- Customer service experience a must
For more information about careers at Puffing Billy Railway contact:
Human Resources Manager
P: +61 3 9757 0794
Puffing Billy Railway is an Equal Opportunity Employer. People from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities who have the relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Puffing Billy Railway is a child-safe organisation and as such all employees and volunteers are required to undergo a National Police Check, a Working with Children Check, and agree to our Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.