The Annual Pass is not yet on sale
Puffing Billy Railway is currently transitioning from the Locals Pass to an all-new Annual Pass, which will be available soon. Stay tuned for further updates on this page regarding the availability of the Annual Pass, or sign up for our newsletter to be the first to learn more about it once it officially arrives. Note, all existing Local Pass benefits will be honoured until their expiry date.
If you want to know more about the Annual Pass when it arrives, sign up for our newsletter below.
Annual Pass benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers, for charter trains, carriage hire, other Puffing Billy Railway events and experiences, or for the purchase of gift vouchers.
|FAMILY (2A + 2C)
|ADULT (16 YRS+)
|CHILD (4-15 YEARS)
|INFANT/TODDLER (0-3 YEARS)
- Child Passes are only sold in conjunction with at least one non-child Annual Pass (family, concession or adult).
- Concession fares are available to Australian bearers of Health Care, Student, Seniors, Companion, Pensioner Card or New Zealand Gold Card. Please present your card on day of travel if applicable.
- Infants and toddlers under the age of 4 travel free of charge on board Puffing Billy and as such don't require an Annual Pass. However, a ticket still needs to be booked in.
The Annual Pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The Annual Pass (AP) provides unlimited travel on Excursion Train return journeys from Belgrave to Lakeside and Lakeside to Gembrook, subject to availability, within the 12-month validity period of the pass.
- The AP is non-refundable, and unlimited tickets cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The AP is non-transferable, and photo ID must be presented to Puffing Billy Railway crew members on each visit.
- The AP provides the holder with a 10% discount on Retail and Food & Beverage items (excluding Grazing Boxes and pre-booked dine-in deals), upon presentation of proof of membership at point of sale.
- The AP benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers or gift vouchers. Excludes other Puffing Billy Railway experiences and events, including Carriage Hire/charter trains.
- All Puffing Billy tickets must be pre-booked, including for Annual Pass holders.
- AP can be purchased online via Puffing Billy's member portal.
- Tickets for AP holders within the validity period must be reserved in the member portal.
- The AP is valid for 12 months from the date of issue from Puffing Billy and the expiry date cannot be extended without payment of another 12-month period.
- The AP cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Trains will NOT be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Whilst every attempt is made to honour all bookings, Puffing Billy reserves the right to alter events, timetables or locomotives without prior notice.
- Puffing Billy Railway reserves the right to request proof of age. Children 15 years and under must be supervised by an accompanying adult. An adult is deemed to be any person aged 16 years or older.
- On declared days of a fire rating of Extreme or Catastophic in the Central Zone or the whole state of Victoria, no trains will operate, and no Puffing Billy staff or volunteers will be on the premises.
- On declared days of TOTAL FIRE BAN or other extreme weather events in the Central Zone or the whole state of Victoria, steam locomotives will not run. Instead, the train will be operated with a diesel locomotive.
- Upon signing up to the Annual Pass, you give Puffing Billy Railway the right to email or text you a copy of your tickets and/or information relating to your Annual Pass membership.
- Upon signing up to the Annual Pass, you give Puffing Billy Railway the right to email you information about upcoming Puffing Billy experiences, events, and promotions.
- If you are travelling in a wheelchair, there are limited wheelchair spaces available onboard our heritage carriages. Please call our Customer Service Centre on 03 9757 0700 prior to travelling so that we can assist you in accommodating your needs.
- Children under 4 years of age, not occupying a seat, are carried for free. However, these still need to be booked in, which can be done in the Member Portal.
- Puffing Billy Railway is a non-BYO venue.