Sign up for our e-news to ensure you don’t miss out on when tickets go on sale.
Puffing Billy is pleased to welcome Thomas the Tank EngineTM to our Gembrook Station. Children and adults can enjoy a train ride with Thomas and Diesel from Gembrook Station, meet The Fat Controller, and take part in other child-friendly activities the whole family will love.
These special events only occur in Autumn and Spring.
"A great day for old and young Thomas enthusiasts or sight see-ers alike! Such a unique opportunity in a beautiful part of our state!"
Elise, Casey Cardinia Region
"Great day out, lots of activities, well worth the expense, highly recommend!"
Leanna, Melbourne's Southern Suburbs
"My 3-year-old son loves Thomas and Friends - the excitement this day bought for him was really special. Highly recommend!"
Day Out With ThomasTM Gift Vouchers are available and make an ideal birthday or Christmas present! Purchase online or call (03) 9757 0700.
To redeem: Gift Vouchers must be redeemed before attending a Day out With ThomasTM by contacting our Customer Service Centre on (03) 9757 0700 and cannot be redeemed online.
we are covidsafe
It should come as no surprise to find that things at Day out With Thomas will look and feel a little different. The health and safety of our visitors, volunteers and staff continues to be our top priority, which is why some safety and operational changes have been made. Puffing Billy Railway is committed to taking all precautions with COVID-19, implementing comprehensive cleaning and sanitising protocols, and constantly monitoring state and federal health recommendations to ensure customers feel at ease when travelling with Puffing Billy, Thomas and all his friends.
We have implemented the following measures to ensure your safety:
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of all contact surfaces and other high-use areas.
- Reduced passenger numbers across each carriage and carriage allocation.
- Reduced opportunities for contact with the use of contactless payment methods.
- Installed hand sanitiser stations at all ticketing, retail, and food & beverage areas.
- Installed Perspex screen guards at all ticketing, retail, and food & beverage areas.
- Staff and volunteers have completed training to ensure they are meeting and exceeding cleaning and operational standards to stay safe and keep visitors safe during your experience.
- In accordance with DHHS requirements, Puffing Billy Railway will record contact details of all passengers.
- Fitted face masks to be worn within our indoor spaces, carriages and where you cannot maintain a 1.5m distance from others.
- Installed signage and markers to remind patrons to ensure physical distancing is kept from others.
Please note if you are feeling unwell please contact our friendly Customer Service Team prior to your selected date of travel to assist you with your booking amendment. Simply email email@example.com or call 03 9757 0700.
For further information on what we are doing to keep everyone safe during their visit, please click here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Don't forget to share your photos with us by using #ThomasAtGembrook
Day Out With ThomasTM © 2021 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. Thomas & FriendsTM Based on The Railway Series by The Reverend W. Awdry. © 2021 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. Thomas the Tank Engine, Thomas & Friends and Day Out With Thomas are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited. © 2021 Mattel. All Rights Reserved. ® and TM designated U.S. trademarks of Mattel, except as noted.