About this position
- No prior qualifications required. Training provided.
- Based at our historic Belgrave workshops
- Helping to clean, polish and prepare the steam locomotive for departure.
- Suits team players with patience and great communication skills
- Early starts - approx. 6.30 am
- Time commitment required: 1 shift every two weeks
View the full Engine Cleaner role description (PDF)
Pathways to other roles
Engine cleaning is a great way to understand how the railway works and start on the training pathway towards becoming a Guard / Signalman, Fireman, Steam Locomotive Driver, and more!
Ready to Join Our Story? Apply today!
Apply today or simply find out more about what to expect.
Contact Our People & Culture Team
If you are looking for more information or have any questions about volunteering with Puffing Billy Railway, please contact our People & Culture Team.
Phone: (03) 9757 0715
Mail: People & Culture Team, PO Box 451, Belgrave, 3160