We are looking for volunteers who are:
- Willing to travel on the train with our passengers and ensure they have a safe and enjoyable experience
- Possess the ability to interact with visitors of all ages from different backgrounds and cultures
- Engaging with public in a professional and friendly manner
- Customer, team and safety focussed.
- Who initiates positive experiences
Please note that being a Conductor is a role that requires lots of experience. Puffing Billy Railway will support you as you work towards these goals – for more information please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Find out more about the roles you can undertake on your way to become a Conductor.
Ready to Join Our Story? Apply today!
Apply today or simply find out more about what to expect.
Contact Our People & Culture Team
If you are looking for more information or have any questions about volunteering with Puffing Billy Railway, please contact our People & Culture Team.
Phone: (03) 9757 0715
Mail: People & Culture Team, PO Box 451, Belgrave, 3160