About this position
- No prior qualifications or training required
- Greet visitors from all over the world
- Assist and guide visitors while they are at Puffing Billy Railway
- Suitable for people that are friendly and punctual, with an interest in the Dandenong Ranges.
- Culturally and linguistically diverse volunteers are encouraged to apply
View the full role Passenger Guide role description (PDF).
Pathways to other roles
With additional training and experience, Passenger Guides may opt to transition to other public-facing volunteer roles, such as Booking Clerk, Conductor or Station Master.
Ready to Join Our Story? Apply today!
Apply today or simply find out more about what to expect.
Contact Our People & Culture Team
If you are looking for more information or have any questions about volunteering with Puffing Billy Railway, please contact our People & Culture Team.
Phone: (03) 9757 0715
Mail: People & Culture Team, PO Box 451, Belgrave, 3160