About this position
- No prior qualifications required. Training provided.
- Assist with weed control and pest animal control
- Assist with bushfire reduction works
- Assist to keep the waterways clean
- Mowing, gardening and brush cutting as required.
- Adhere to the Puffing Billy Railway's safe working procedures at all times
- Assist visitors as required / participate in photo opportunities
View the full role Environment Team Member role description (PDF).
Ready to Join Our Story? Apply today!
Apply today or simply find out more about what to expect.
Contact Our People & Culture Team
If you are looking for more information or have any questions about volunteering with Puffing Billy Railway, please contact our People & Culture Team.
Phone: (03) 9757 0715
Mail: People & Culture Team, PO Box 451, Belgrave, 3160