To renew your Puffing Billy Locals Pass, please complete the renewal request form below.
Please have the following documentation ready:
- Your current Locals Pass Member Number; AND
- Proof of current residential address, such as a power bill or rates notice, from the last six months; AND
- Your updated contact details if applicable.
Payment is not due until Puffing Billy notifies you that you remain eligible for the Locals Pass (i.e. that you are still residing within one of the eligible suburbs).
Your renewal request will be processed within 5 business days.
|Knox City Centre||3152|
|Nar Nar Goon North||3812|
|Narre Warren East||3804|
|Narre Warren North||3804|
|Upper Ferntree Gully||3156|
- The Puffing Billy Locals Pass (LP) is available exclusively to residents of the postcodes listed at https://puffingbilly.com.au/locals upon proof of residency e.g. bill, rates notice, photo ID.
- The LP provides unlimited travel on the Excursion Train's valid return journeys within the 12-month validity period.
- The LP provides the holder a range of discounts on other experiences and products.
- All Puffing Billy tickets must be pre-booked, including for Locals Pass holders.
- LP tickets are not available to be booked online. To book, please contact our Customer Service Centre on 03 9757 0700 or by email email@example.com and quote your name, contact details and Locals Pass card number.
- Please present your Locals Pass and photo ID for all family members at each visit.
- The LP is valid for 12 months from the date of issue from Puffing Billy and the expiry date cannot be extended without payment of another 12 month period and presentation of evidence that the LP holder continues to reside within the eligible postcodes.
- The LP is non-refundable, non-transferrable, and unlimited tickets cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The LP cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Trains will NOT be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Please remember to always carry your mask when leaving home. Face masks are strongly recommended when you cannot physically distance or if travelling with vulnerable individuals. The mandatory wearing of fitted face masks is subject to Victorian Government COVIDSafe Requirements and visitors will be expected to adhere to the rules that are in place at the time.
- Whilst every attempt is made to honour all bookings, Puffing Billy reserves the right to alter events, timetables or locomotives without prior notice.
- Puffing Billy Railway reserves the right to request proof of age. Children 15 years and under must be supervised by an accompanying adult. An adult is deemed to be any person aged 16 years or older.
- On declared days of a fire rating of Extreme or Code Red in the Central Zone or the whole state of Victoria, no trains will operate, and no Puffing Billy staff or volunteers will be on the premises.
- On declared days of TOTAL FIRE BAN or other extreme weather events in the Central Zone or the whole state of Victoria, steam locomotives will not run. Instead, the train will be operated with a diesel locomotive.
- Upon signing up to the Locals Pass, you give Puffing Billy Railway the right to email or text you a copy of your tickets and/or information relating to your Locals Pass membership.
- Upon signing up to the Locals Pass, you give Puffing Billy Railway the right to email you information about upcoming Puffing Billy experiences, events, and promotions.
- If you are travelling in a wheelchair, there are limited wheelchair spaces available onboard our heritage carriages. Please call our Customer Service Centre on 03 9757 0700 prior to travelling so that we can assist you in accommodating your needs.
- Children under 4 years of age, not occupying a seat, are carried for free. However, due to COVID-19 regulations, these still need to be booked in.
- There are no cash transactions available at any of our stations or Retail and Hospitality outlets.
- Puffing Billy Railway is a non BYO venue.
The personal information that we obtain from or about you is collected for our operational purposes of health, safety and arranging your travel on the Puffing Billy Railway.