Pre-purchase a delicious grazing box to enjoy as you ride over the hills, down the valley and into the lush forest on the original mountain track, or add on a picnic blanket and set lunch up in the park.
The Grazing Boxes and Picnic Blankets are available for pre-order with your train tickets and can be collected from the Lakeside Visitor Centre Ticket Box.
Grazing Box for 2
- Chef’s selection of cheese Camembert or Brie
- Tasty Cheese
- Hommus Dip
- Shaved leg ham
- Mild Hungarian Salami
- Kalamata & Stuffed Green olives
- Semi Sun dried tomatoes.
- Box of Water Crackers
Add a Picnic Blanket!
Make your picnic in the park complete with a Puffing Billy Picnic Blanket, available for prepurchase in conjunction with a Grazing Box.
Please note that the picnic blanket provided may differ from what is shown in the photo.
|GRAZING BOX FOR 2||$35.00|
|GRAZING BOX & PICNIC BLANKET||$70.00|
- No alterations can be made to the Grazing Boxes.
- Bookings for Grazing Boxes close 24 hours prior to the day of travel. Don't worry though, if travelling to or from Lakeside station you can also purchase a range of takeaway items from the Lakeside Visitor Centre Cafe on the day of travel. Find out more
- Grazing Boxes are available with tickets for train journeys from Belgrave to Lakeside return, Lakeside to Gembrook return and Belgrave to Gembrook return.
- Please note that if travelling Belgrave to Gembrook return, the grazing box can be collected from the Lakeside Visitor Centre Ticket Box during your 15-minute stopover at Lakeside station.
Buy tickets & Grazing Boxes
All visitors are required to book online.