Who needs a sleigh when you have.... PUFFING BILLY!
SANTA WILL RETURN TO GEMBROOK IN DECEMBER 2018!
TICKETS ARE NOT YET ON SALE – JOIN THE MAILING LIST TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN TICKETS GO ON SALE
TIME FOR A NEW CHRISTMAS TRADITION
These very special trains ensure a festive day out for all the family:
- Departing Gembrook Railway Station for a 1 hour return ride through the forest and picturesque farmlands of Gembrook, Victoria.
- Meet and greet Santa.
- Each child (from babies to the age of 10) receive a present from Santa in the Santa Cave.
- Make some great Christmas themed gifts to take home in the Little Elves Workshop.
- Indoor and outdoor activities for all ages - designed so all the family can enjoy the day together.
- Plenty of festive photo opportunities.
- Yes! All activities and more fun entertainment is included in your ticket!
SANTA AT GEMBROOK
The site is open from 10:00am – 4:00pm. Scheduled present times are printed on the wristband received upon entry.
Please allow 3 hours for your festive day out with Santa and Puffing Billy. We suggest arriving at least 45minutes earlier than your pre-booked train ride, enjoy some of the activities then your 1-hour train ride. Following the train ride, times are allocated to receive presents from Santa in the Santa Cave.
Passengers with special needs
Passengers with wheelchair requirements: Please contact Puffing Billy's Customer Service Centre on (03) 9757 0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org during weekday office hours, so that we can best assist with your needs.
Note to all passengers
There is no seat allocation in the train carriages.
To be seated with family and friends we suggest you gather on the platform together and our conductors will assist you accordingly.
We ask all passengers to be on the platform at least 15 minutes prior to see Santa and friends.
Make their day and don't miss the sleigh.
For customers booked on the 1:30pm session, arrive 60 minutes prior to enjoy the activities before your train ride.
- Retail Shop
- Hot and cold snacks and refreshments to purchase
- Onsite toilets and baby change area
- Wheelchair and pram friendly site
ADDRESS: Main Road, Gembrook 3783
(Road Number C412 - Melway Ref 312 K10)
Note: there is NO ON-SITE parking at Gembrook Station.
We request our passengers do not park along the tiny town roads but in the designated car park:
Gembrook Primary School: 48-50 Main Rd, Gembrook
Note: Gembrook Scouts are collecting $5 per car, please bring change.
From there, it is an approximately 5-minute walk to the Gembrook Railway Station.
Please ensure you park your car at least 45 minutes prior to your train departure time.