Puffing Billy Railway is one of Victoria’s leading tourist attractions and welcomes visitors from both Australia and overseas. Passenger numbers have been increasing year on year, with families being a key market segment. The Railway is dedicated to the passengers’ experience and to maintaining our popularity as a safe and enjoyable tourist destination.
In this Full Time role based at our Belgrave site, we are seeking a motivated and experienced Marketing Co-Ordinator to assist with marketing planning, promotion and maintenance of key account relationships for the Railway.
Key responsibilities for this role are (but not limited to):
- Assist with co-ordination of trade and media requirements as well as exhibition and trade events;
- Co-ordination of presentation and promotional material;
- Assist with monitoring and updating the organisations Social media assets as well as Website maintenance and keeping up with social media trends;
- Maintain and review data bases associated with internal and external Business and Customer contacts as well as communication with PBR Volunteers and members;
- Co-ordination of the PBR photo storage project;
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager and management when required;
- Be a champion of culture and lead by example.
Key Selection Criteria for this role are:
- Tertiary qualified in Marketing or Tourism is essential;
- Extensive knowledge of all Digital media platforms and Website design and maintenance;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Possess a focus on service excellence with the ambition to exceed internal and external customer expectation;
- Ability to prioritise and multi task but be flexible and adaptable;
- Ability to communicate successfully with people of different cultures.
Experience in a similar role combined with your determination to succeed as part of the railway operations will ensure your success in the position.
For a copy of the Position Description please click on the link below.
If this interests you, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday 7th July, 2017